Q. How many days do I have to return a product to Kirby?
A. All requests for returns on NEW products must be made within 30 days
Q. How do I make a return to Kirby?
A. Please Call 1-800-877- 5472, before you make a return.
- All returns must be approved by Kirby.
- We will give you a RA number and explain your options.
- We do not honor returns without prior approval for the return.
- Approved returns must be received in unused condition and be in original packaging.
- Customer must prepay return shipping.
Q. Is there a Restocking Fee for Returned Items?
A. It depends on the product being returned.
- All charges will be deducted before a credit or refund is issued
- Stocked items are eligible for a full credit or refund if the return was due to Kirby error.
- Return of supplies and accessories made because of customer order error will be charged a minimum of 20% restocking fee and freight charges both ways.
- A 20% minimum restocking fee will be deducted from the refund on all returned equipment.
Q. Are there any products that can't be returned?
A. Sorry, Special order items and USED Equipment cannot be returned.
Good To Know:
We want to be as flexible and helpful as we can be concerning
For... We all appreciate a little kindness.
So please contact us before you place an order if you have specific concerns not covered here in writing. Thanks.
New products sold by Kirby come with the standard manufacturer's
Follow the directions of the manufacturer's warranty concerning service and replacement guarantees. Kirby will assist in areas where the manufacturer allows us to do so.