Commercial Restaurant Fryers
Fried foods have become more popular than ever.
Consumers want french fries, cheese sticks, chicken strips, and fried shirmp. Choosing the a fryer can be a diffcult task. The right fryer for your business, is determined the food your serve. Ask yourself....
• What's on your menu?
• How much frying will you be doing?
• Are your fried foods fresh battered or frozen?
• How large are your portions?
• How many customers will you be serving at peak times?
• What percentage of your customers will order fried food?
• During peak times, how many pounds of product will you be frying in an hour?
• How much kitchen space do you have available?
Kirby has a variety of commercial countertop fryers, floor model fryers, and fryer accessories available from APW Wyott, Dean, Equipex, Frymaster, Garland, Vulcan , and more.
For more guidelines on purchasing the right fryer, visit FitFrying.com. The website provides a handy snapshot of the art and the science of fit frying, as well as links to other credible resources.
The program was developed by Frymaster, an Manitowoc Foodservice company, and offers best practice guidelines for anyone serving fried foods. It consists of five steps you can take to make sure the fried foods you prepare are flavorful and healthful.
Take a look at the 5 Factors for Fit Frying.
• Choosing the right fryer
• Choosing the right oil
• Select The Right Food
• Following the right cooking process
• Establishing the right maintenance program
Save Energy, Water, Money, Earth!
Look for the KIRBY BUTTERFLY image fluttering near information about today’s GREENEST commercial Fryers.